Fri, Jun 17|
Creative Co-Being Space
Join us for a set-aside space for you to finally tend to the creative projects that have been calling you, or to just be... in the company of others. Drop in any time during open hours, come one time or all three. Please RSVP for updates and reminders!
Time & Location
Jun 17, 2022, 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM EDT
About the event
Creative Co-Being is simply a facilitated space, an open invitation, for those who want to craft time in their week to focus on the creative project. Or to just… be. Together. It's a space to engage with your own projects or non-projects. It’s a space to be and do you with others. To write, draw, paint, dream, sculpt, study, process, weave, imagine, breathe, be.
This is for anyone who has set an intention, or wants to set one now, to create a consistent time/space in your week to drop into your creative space. Show up when you can for as long as you’re able. Come for an hour, come every week, or just when you need some set-aside time to create or be attentive to what’s stirring in you, with others.
Here's the simple outline.
- Show up when you can, leave when you need to.
- Stay the whole time if you'd like.
- We'll start with a 5-minute attunement to the space, our bodies and heart center, each other, the Place where you are.
- Quiet, or soft background music, to stimulate our creative co-being.
- Share what you're working on, where you're tuning in from, via the chat function on Zoom.
- Congratulate yourself on showing up for yourself in this way!
Just sign up one time and you'll receive updates and reminders. Please do RSVP so we can get in touch with any changes! This is a pilot experience and an experiment we will learn from, process, and offer again later this summer.